- Products sold and/or manufactured by Delta-T Systems Inc. are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 months from shipment.
- Upon Delta-T Systems approval, the warranty may be extended to 12 months from commissioning date, but in no instance shall the period of warranty be longer than 18 months from the date of the original shipment date.
- Delta-T Systems will furnish replacement material, or at its option, repair any product that is proven to Delta-T Systems’ satisfaction to be defective in materials or workmanship during the warranty period.
- To determine defects, Delta-T Systems may require material claimed defective to be returned freight prepaid to the Delta-T Systems.
- System components that are not manufactured by Delta-T Systems will carry the warranty issued by manufacturer.
- Delta-T Systems shall have no responsibility for the operation or performance of any products in any manner other than that which the product is usually tested and applied under industry standards, nor to any damage to a product from abuse, misapplication, unauthorized repairs, abrasion, erosion, corrosion or the like due to abnormal temperatures, or the influence of foreign matter, nor for the design or operation of any system of which any product may be a part, or for the suitability of any product for any particular application.
- Under no circumstances will Delta-T Systems be responsible for system functionality unless the entire system has been designed and engineered by Delta-T Systems and components are supplied by Delta-T Systems and installed as designed.
- Delta-T Systems shall not be liable for any cost or expense, including without limitation, labor expenses, in connection with removal or replacement of alleged defective equipment or any part or portion thereof nor for incidental or consequential damages of any kind, or under any circumstances for damage beyond the price of the goods sold.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event shall Delta-T Systems or its subcontractors or vendors be liable in contract, tort, warranty, strict liability or other legal theory for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages such as, but not limited to, loss of anticipated profits or revenues, nonoperation or increased expense of operation of other equipment, or cost of capital. The remedies set forth herein are exclusive and the liability of Delta-T Systems with respect to any contract or anything done in connection herewith or from the manufacture, sale, delivery, repair, replacement or use of its products covered by or furnished hereunder, whether by contract, tort, warranty, strict liability or other legal theory shall not exceed the purchase price of the product upon which liability is based.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXCEPT THAT OF TITLE, WETHER WRITTEN, ORAL OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW (INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE).